about TASTE EXPLOSION

A young woman's attempt to broaden her gastronomical horizons both in the kitchen and out in the real world, with some musings about life, fashion, and art for kicks.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Few Things Here and There

Here are just some dishes R.J. and I have made throughout the week. We cook so much during the week, so I figured I'd share some of the dishes we've made. They are all very spectacular and definitely taste explosion. 



A box of chocolate from See's Candy. I would like to take credit for this and say we made it, but we didn't. It was, however, sooooo good. My mouth is watering just looking at this picture.


I made some pancit (Filipino-style noodles) with shrimp balls.



Yum-o.



Add some rice and nori, and it's a meal!


Jack Daniel's Shredded Chicken sandwich, provolone cheese, sun chips, and Blue Moon. A great mid-week meal. Also try Jack Daniel's Shredded Pork (which R.J. and I originally tried. It's so sweet and full of goodness.


All photos are taken by myself and R.J. However, R.J.'s quite the master at taking close-ups, so I will credit all that to him.

Eat, eat, and EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment